Top Facts About Android Q | Release Date | Android Q Beta 6 & Dark Mode
Facts About Android Q
- Android Q first released on 13th March, 2019 for some of the Google Pixel phones
- Android Q also known as Android 10, as google have dropped the traditional dessert naming to it’s operating system anymore.
- After the several beta test , Google officially released Android 10 on 3rd September, 2019 for smartphones like Xiaomi Redmi K20, Google Pixel and for various other brands.
According to the change-logs Android Q is provide better and enhanced support for new fold-able phones technology that have launched in 2019 and 2020. Android Q improve user experience and furthermore it fix large number of security issues along with that Android 10 have also enable support for 5G band for phones with 5G technology.
Android 10 have also improved the booting speed of phone as compare to previous android versions, now it’s more faster to boot the phone, along with that the design of this new operating system is to enhance gesture touch and animation, Android Q is more over gesture based, now the gesture are more similar as of Apple’s ios operating system, not only base performance but Android Q now comes with an AI learning performance which learns and adapt user’s usage and improve itself.
Top Facts About Android Q
- Support 5G for all the upcoming 5G phones
- Improved Support for new fold-able phones
- Fast Boot time as compared to previous OS
- Better Gesture touch response and animations
- Learning AI performance improvement
- Batter Battery Run time
- Dark Mode system wide
- Live Caption support in videos
- New Smart Replies options
- In built Sound Amplifier for headphones
- New Privacy, all settings under one place
- Major Security Update
- Share WiFi with QR code
From some of the Facts about Android Q, Smart Replies now gives the suggestion based on the user message and also provide related application’s links to follow, this way user can more swiftly open the related apps without even opening app drawer, it also enable user to send emojis directly from the notification panel without even opening the message, this new feature of smart reply are enable for all the phones getting android Q updates, user can turn smart reply on for particulars app or can turn it off , to enable or disable smart replies go to settings – search for quick replies – select the app to enable for smart replies.
About Android Q Beta 6, Android Q for your phone.
Android Q have launched for many smartphones in the beginning of 2020, majorly all the manufacturers have started sending out the updates to the respective phones, here is a brief list on confirm android 10 updates for smartphones.
Google Phones list:-
Google Pixel 3 XL, Google Pixel 3a XL, Google Pixel 3a, Google Pixel 3, Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 2 XL and Google Pixel XL
Oneplus Phone list:-
OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7 going to get earlier, OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 5T and OnePlus 5
Mi and Xiaomi/Redmi Phone list:-
New Xiaomi Mi 9, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3, Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro
Samsung Phone list:-
Samsung Galaxy Fold, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus and Samsung Galaxy Note 10 along with all the 10th series phones,
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S9 along with Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Vivo Phone list:-
Vivo X27, Vivo Nex S and Vivo Nex A
Nokia have confirm to send updates almost to all the Nokia smart series phones including Nokia 1, 2, and 3
This are the phones confirming Android Q updates in mid of 2020 and many more manufacturers have confirm to release Android Q beta and stable updates very soon.