How To Create Youtube Channel
Steps on How To Create Youtube Channel
- Create/Login to your google account on https://www.youtube.com/
- Press on Create a Channel Button
or visit here after login https://studio.youtube.com/new_channel_setup
- Create Channel Name by pressing New Name button
- Upload Profile Picture for you Channel
- Add Channel Description
- You can also add your websites details or skip it for later
- Congratulation you have successfully create your youtube channel
- Upload your first youtube video by clicking uload button
- Your Channel ID/Link is in the address bar
Youtube is Google product which is launched in 2017, Youtube is also available as Youtube app for android app and ios at this point Youtube is most viewed video site on internet with millions of users. YouTube is a free to use service provide ads contents on videos uploaded by Youtube Channels and individuals, ads contents are skip able after a certain time limit integrated by youtube.
Detail Guide on how to create youtube channel
Guide on Whatsapp apk download
Getting started with youtube is very easy, it take less then a minute to create a youtube channel, You need to create a Google Account Sign-up here , If you have your Google Account then skip this step.
- Create Your Google Account.
Create Google Account for Free, Signup using above link and fill the details like Name, Username, Age, Mobile Number (for verification), Password, after creating Google Account you need to open Youtube and sign-in your account your account you just created.
Go to https://studio.youtube.com/new_channel_setup this link and fill the details like channel profile picture , youtube channel name, youtube channel link, your website links so that your audience can visit you.
2. Setup Your Channel, Add Profile Picture, Channel Art Work.
Upload Channel art work in for your youtube channel, write a short description about your channel in about section along with add your websites URL in about section, start uploading your videos.
3. Add Your Website’s URLs, Write Channel Description in about Section
Create unique videos and SEO your videos using low competition keywords, you can check keywords competition on many sites. Keyword niche are very necessary for your videos and channel to rank in youtube, without good keywords it’s hard to gain audience.
4. SEO your videos with Keywords, Low Competition Niche.
It’s easy as how to create youtube channel but it’s very important than ever to get people to subscribe to your channel because you cannot get monetize your videos until you have 1000 subscribers, to get subscribers you need to create your videos on powerful niche, creative videos, vlogs, videos on “DIY” and “How to”, teaching videos, Tech Videos, Some of the famous youtubers are having tech niche, it’s important to select your niche properly.
5. Upload Tutorial, Tech, ‘DIY’, ‘How-to’ or any other useful content videos on your channel.
After completing channel creation, add details to it like Channel Art, Profile Picture, About Description this will help your audience to understand your youtube channel, also to gain subscribers it’s important to add attractive alluring thumbnails to your videos, it’s the key factor that a attractive thumbnail attract more viewers towards your videos.
6. Select attractive thumbnails for your videos.
Understanding copy right content, Copyright is an important topic for the YouTube community. Giving credit to the copyright owner doesn’t automatically give you the rights to use their copyrighted work. Be sure to secure the rights to all unlicensed elements in your video before you upload it to YouTube. If you’re relying on fair use, even if you add original material to someone’s copyrighted work, your video may not qualify, so be sure to carefully consider all four factors and get legal advice if needed.
7. Use contents, background music, songs, without copyrighted work.
If you want to apply for the YouTube Ads Program, you can only start the application process when you reach our threshold of 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 valid public watch hours over the last 12 months. You can ask to be notified once you reach the threshold.
8. Monetize your channel videos and earn.
Within YouTube Analytics, you’ll see different tabs. Apart from the overview tab, each tab is tailored to help you see data that’s most relevant to your goals, The Overview tab shows you key metrics for your channel. The main graph shows watch time, views, and subscribers.
9. Analysis your channel performance, subscription gain, Geo-location views, likes and comments.
YouTube Live is an easy way to reach your audience in real time. Whether you’re streaming a video game, live Q&A, or teaching, Covering Events, youtube tools will help you manage your stream and interact with viewers in real time.
10. Manage Youtube Live Stream.
Overall on how to start youtube channel
- Go to YouTube.
- In the top right, click Sign in.
- Click Create Account.
- Choose For myself or To manage my business.